1. Are you named after anyone? Dylan Thomas’ wife… my Mom liked his poetry!
2. When was the last time you cried? Two nights ago while watching the trailer for Fuller House on Netflix
3. Do you have kids? One beautiful little lady named Annabelle. She is 2 and knows she runs the world.
4. If you were another person would you be a friend of yourself? I think so – I am loyal, a great listener, always up for a good laugh, and my hair smells good.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? To the point where I find people staring at me confused.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Never. Ever. Ever. Too dangerous.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? That’s hard because I go through phases… currently its Cinnamon Chex.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? How they interact with others.
9. What is your eye color? My license says Hazel because sometimes they are green, others they are green-blue, and once in awhile they look blue.
10. Scary movie or happy ending? HAPPY happy endings in movies and tv shows…I always enjoy a good cry. Unless it is a book. I like the scary books.
11. Favorite smells? basements, Christmas, sugar cookies
12. Computer or television? Computer while I am half watching television
13. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? B and I went to Norway before we had Annabelle! We’ve also been to Hawaii. They are both around 4400 miles from Georgia.
14. Do you have any special talents? I used to be able to pull my arms from behind me to the front but I just tried it and pulled something.
15. Where were you born? Ypsilanti, Michigan
16. What are your hobbies? Reading, cooking, blogging, online shopping but not actually buying anything.
17. Summer or winter? Winter. I need to move somewhere colder.
18. Do you have any pets? The greatest cat around – MCMUFFIN
19. Favorite movie? It’s a tie between The Santa Clause and Home Alone. Both give me all the good feels.
20. Do you have any siblings? That’s a loaded question – by blood I have a younger sister, Lizzie and older brother, Jesse. By marriage, I have a sister in law, Christine, who has been with my brother since before I grew boobs. And by fate I have another younger sister, Tine.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Considering I am already grown up, I’ve accomplished what I always dreamed of – Mommy AND Teacher! In ten years I hope to be doing the same thing.