1. Chicken with thyme, salt, pepper, shallots, and olive oil, spinach, northern white beans – all stirred up together – I’m eating leftovers from last night and there is just NOT enough left over
2. Not turning the heat on in our apartment tonight- snuggling up on the couch w B – and watching Sopranos Season 1
3. My new Adidas running pants – they are tight, cropped, and awesome.
4. I’m finally going to see the tummy doctor – hip hip hooray!
5. 2 working days til B and I fly to Connecticut!
6. If my Dr. appt takes long enough I won’t have to return to work and I can go home to exercise!
7. My family and my fiance
8. My hair – don’t ya just love a good hair day?
What I am not loving…on this cold, gray Tuesday
1. My head is starting to hurt – for the first time in 4 days =0(
2. My left hand still smells like the shallots I chopped last night (I swear I showered and washed my hands a bunch)
3. I’m craving Taco Bell – and it’s forbidden
4. My newly hemmed jeans aren’t going to be ready til Thursday – what if they don’t look right?!
5. I have nothing to wear for my Aunt’s 50th Saturday.
6. I ate oatmeal out of a container that hadn’t been completely rinsed of the soap it was washed with – hense I had soap for breakfast.
7. GG was a rerun last night… 90210 is a rerun tonight, Privileged is a rerun tonight – NOT cool CW
8. Nosy people at work