I thought I had something going on last week – you know, a little proof that I was pregnant. Now it is just in my boobs – which have grown a whopping 2 cup sizes (in a bra) and 3 cup sizes (in a bathing suit). If you don’t believe me, ask my girl La La Lisette – I’ve sent her PG-rated pictures of my tots to prove that I am not making up my new size. My tots…they are humongous in comparison to what I have had my whole life…which was small enough to go bra-less at times.
- How far along are you? 15 weeks
- How I’m feeling: Wake up at 6am and full of energy – eat breakfast and crash for an hour or two – get back up and feel great until 3ish – crash again – then around 5 I am ready to rock until 10! It is so weird…
- Total weight gain: 5 lbs
- How big is baby? We gots a Florida Orange.
- Maternity clothes: I’ve been buying bigger bottoms and dresses. None of my bottoms pre-pregnancy fit (too tight in the hips and thighs). I’ve also had to buy new bathing suits b/c none fit from last year!
- Sleep: Usually from 10pm – 6am with 1-2 bathroom breaks.
- Best moment this week: Getting my insurance sorted out so I can go see my new doctor next week! Hoping that the midwife will do an ultrasound and maybeeee tell us the sex!
- Movement: I thought I felt a flutter, but it could’ve been gas. My primary care says I should start feeling butterfly flutters soon.
- Food cravings: Fresh fruit – strawberries, watermelon, bananas, honeydew melon. Apple juice. Eggs.
- Food aversions: Chicken – even eating it cooked makes me yak.
- Labor signs: A little cramping, lower back pain, and
- Belly button in or out: Still the same ole innie.
- What I miss: Feeling comfortable in my own skin.
- What I’m looking forward to: Meeting my new doctors and finding out the gender soon!
- Randoms: I think I am growing the baby in my boobs… that is how big they’ve gotten. Also, I have had wicked bad stomachaches nightly from anything and everything I eat. ESP Chicken … it is making me super sick to my stomach – even hours after I have eaten it.
And now… a little musica for you…and everyone else who is backin it up this Friday.