This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RITZpiration #CollectiveBias
Are you looking for an easy and impressive snack to bring to your next party? Chocolate covered peanut butter sandwiches look fancy but are quite simple to make. Plus, these Chocolate Covered RITZ Peanut Butter Sandwiches are delicious.
There is so much pressure as a Mom these days to be over-the-top creative since Pinterest came into existance. The fancy bento box lunches and ultra creative birthday parties give me a sense of anxiety – I try and try to be unique, but sometimes I just don’t have the time. If I am called upon to make a treat for a class party or playdate, I’ve figured out that I can fake it to make it with an easy, but impressive snack.
Chocolate Covered RITZ Peanut Butter Sandwiches
People (who aren’t Pinterest obsessed Moms) think I’m a wizard because these little chocolate treats look so fancy, but anyone can make these. Even the Dads. All you need are RITZ crackers, peanut butter (I LOVE Peter Pan), chocolate chips, a little bit of powdered sugar, a microwave and refrigerator.
The steps for making Chocolate Covered RITZ Peanut Butter Sandwiches are simple and easy to follow.
- First make yourself some peanut butter sandwiches with the RITZ crackers and peanut butter. For a spreadably smooth sandwich, Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter is the best.
2. Then combine the powdered sugar and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
3. Microwave for 1 minute, take out to stir, then microwave again for 30 seconds. Stir with a spatula to make sure the chocolate is smooth.
4. Drop a RITZ sandwich in the chocolate. Make sure to cover both sides of the RITZ sandwich with chocolate.
5. Place the chocolate covered RITZ on a wax or parchment paper covered cookie sheet. Repeat with all of the RITZ.
6. Either leave the treats out on the counter in a cool room for an hour or put them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. The chocolate coating will harden.
7. EAT and ENJOY!
These Chocolate Covered RITZ Peanut Butter Sandwiches are not just ideal for making you look great in the Mom crowd, but they’re perfect snacks for any occasion or when you’re on the go. I recommend storing them in the refrigerator to keep them fresh.
You can find your ingredients at the local Walmart.
If you can stop in Walmart on the weekend of 4/15, check out the in-store demo where you’ll be able to sample RITZ Crackers, get a free recipe handout with a coupon, and spin for a chance to win a Walmart gift card or free box of RITZ! The demo is in partnership with Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter.
Spin the wheel on this social hub and find more RITZpiration here.