You know that saying, “You know you’re old when…??” Well I find myself saying it a lot lately, especially when I received a piece of cookware in the mail and thought I had won the lotto. Joining the Fry Pan Family by Made In Cookware is exciting for a few reasons – 1. I love to cook. 2. I appreciate nonstick frying pans. 3. Anything that cuts down my time of standing in front of a stove while my kids circle my legs is pure gold.
With a 5 ply composition, there are more layers to the pan for durability and thicker walls for an increased heat responsiveness. Their cookware is made in the U.S.A. and has a lifetime warranty. The handle is a custom design so it’s more comfortable to hold. Plus, if you’re one of those people who like to put your frying pan in the oven, this one is made for it! You can purchase a stainless steel cleaner to keep the bottom of your frying pan shiny and new (not recommended for the nonstick surface).
I brought my pan over to my friend’s for a little pancake/pj party. You can make most anything in my 10.5 inch Nonstick Frying Pan – but we decided to put together cute Santa pancakes for the kids.
Ingredients: butter, pancake mix, water, strawberries, whipped cream, and chocolate chips.
1. Follow the directions to make the pancake batter. Melt a little pallet of butter over low heat in your frying pan.
2. Use a serving spoon to pour a nice Santa head sized circle into your pan.
3. When you see bubbles forming along the sides and top of your pancake, flip it using a rubber spatula.
4. Cook your pancake on the other side until both are a light golden brown.
5. Cut the tops off of strawberries and down the middle. Assemble the strawberries above Santa’s head like a hat.
6. Using whipped cream, create the pom on Santa’s hat and his beard around his face.
7. Use chocolate chips to make Santa’s eyes and mouth. Slice a small bit of strawberry for his nose. Enjoy alone or with maple syrup.
If you’re looking for a last minute gift to add to your wish list, I highly recommend you tell Santa about Made In Cookware. Right now if you order, there is FREE Holiday shipping!
This post contains affiliate links. I was sent products in return for my honest opinion, which is truthful and 100% my own. #madeinholidaysear #ad